Post by ham on Jun 24, 2014 7:37:00 GMT
Get a free copy of our guide to holidays, play and leisure from 0808 808 3555
Choice-Forum via ldforums.org
Jun 20 (4 days ago)
Source: Contact a Family, 9 June 2014
Our guide to holidays, play and leisure for families of disabled children has been updated with a smart new listings format.
Holiday Guide bit.ly/1rf1B1e
Parents can get a free copy by calling our helpline on 0808 808 3555.
Packed full of useful information to help you plan to keep the kids occupied this summer holiday, the guide covers:
• where to find suitable play and leisure facilities
• ideas for days out
• your child's rights to play and leisure
• financial help with leisure, and with holidays in the UK or abroad
• finding holiday and travel insurance
• short breaks for carers.
Other printed guides for parents available from the helpline are:
• Money Matters checklist - when your child has additional needs
• Relationships and caring for a disabled child
• Aids, equipment and adaptions
Call freephone 0808 808 3555, Monday-Friday 9.30am to 5.00pm to order your copy today, or download the guide from bit.ly/1rf1B1e